Holiday savings on all your festive needs announced in Commissary Sales Flyers for Dec. 4 - 17
FORT GREGG-ADAMS, Va. – During this holiday season the Commissary is hard at work bringing many money-saving deals featured in the Savvy Shopper Sales Flyer for Dec. 4-17. Select turkeys are still on sales for 69 cents per pound with no minimum purchase through Dec. 31, while supplies last.
Rounding out the holiday meal selection, take a look at the price on the USDA bottom round roast at $3.30 per pound while supplies last. Looking for meal prep ideas and unique recipes? Check out the interactive Holiday Guide -- featuring special recipes, tips and a shopping list.
Customers also can further their commissary savings with the Your Everyday Savings (YES!) Program. YES! offers extra savings and value on products customers buy most. Look for the orange YES! label on store shelves.
DeCA’s “Thinking Outside the Box” (TOTB) recipe for the period is Protein Packed Berry Bowls. Thinking Outside the Box recipes are dietitian-approved, quick and economical solutions for home-cooked meals. Customers can save even more on the items listed in these recipes.
More opportunities to save are available through the Pathway to Savings – “Instant Savings, Buy One, Get One (BOGO) Free” deals, and Commissary Rewards Card digital coupons. Customers can save over $70 through these deals. Many more digital coupons are available at https://shop.commissaries.com/digital-coupons. Pathway to Savings “BOGO Free” is not available at overseas stores; however, overseas customers can still enjoy instant savings by visiting their stores for specific selection and pricing.
DeCA has also made shopping even easier with its Commissary CLICK2GO mobile app. Customers can access the online payment/curbside pickup service, digital coupons, the sales flyer, dietitian-approved recipes and much more. The mobile app is free for download through the Google Play and IOS app stores.
Other savings opportunities include:
* “Settle into the Season with Traditions.” No minimum purchase. No gimmicks. Select frozen turkeys: Shady Brook Farms, Honeysuckle or Valchris Farms are on sale (69 cents per pound) through Dec. 31, while supplies last. For more holiday resources, download DeCA’s Interactive Holiday Guide or visit https://shop.commissaries.com/settle-into-the-season to view additional holiday item specials.
* “Nabisco Holiday Instant Win.” Through Dec. 15, patrons can spin the holiday wheel daily for a chance to win a $25, $50 or $100 Commissary Gift Card. Participating brands include Oreo, Honey Maid, Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish. To learn more, go to https://NabiscoHoliday.com.
* Del Monte Supports “Leashes for Valor.” Every Del Monte purchase at the commissary helps support wounded and disabled veterans in receiving a service dog. Leashes of Valor provides highly trained service dogs at no cost to wounded and disabled post-9/11 veterans. To learn more about Leashes of Valor, please visit https://leashesofvalor.org/.
* Purina Military Cat Club. The club offers high-value coupons (only valid at the commissary), welcome gifts, sweepstakes opportunities, pet tips and articles. Enter online at https://www.militarycatclub.com/contests and complete the designated entry form to enter the sweepstakes. During December, Military Cat Club members can enter to win a $500 Commissary Gift Card.
* Purina Pro Plan Military Pet Club. Military Pet Club members receive high-value coupons (only valid at the commissary), sweepstake opportunities, pet tips and articles. Throughout December, Military Pet Club members can enter to win a smart TV. To participate go to https://www.militarypetclub.com/contests. For more information visit www.MilitaryPetClub.com.
* Purina Military PCS with Pets. Purina wants to give back to active-duty military pet owners. PCS with Pets is a communications and informational portal committed to educating and assisting active-duty military families with pets navigate the complex logistical and financial challenges of the military PCS process. Members receive information to help their PCS process and can ask questions in the forum. Also, members can enter a monthly sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 toward their pet travel fees, plus a pet travel kit. The current sweepstakes ends Dec. 31. To enter go to https://www.militarypetpcs.com/contests.
* Commissary Store Brands. DeCA’s private label inventory of Commissary Store Brands provide patrons with even further savings. Save big with an assortment of items spanning the entire store including: Freedom’s Choice food, HomeBase non-food, TopCare health and beauty, Full Circle Market natural and organic food, Wide Awake ready-to-drink coffee products, Crav’n Flavor frozen appetizers and snacks, Tippy Toes baby products, Flock’s Finest wild bird food and Pure Harmony pet food.
* Dietitian-Approved Fueling Stations. The commissaries’ grab-n-go Dietitian-Approved Fueling Stations are a great alternative to the drive-thru or as a quick way to stock office and barracks fridges with ready, on-the-go, snacks and meals. These stations are full of dietitian-approved snacks and meals that are nutritious and high-performance foods, conveniently located near the registers in select stores. View the Deli Fueling Station page for a list of dietitian-approved salads, sandwiches and wraps.
* “Box Tops for Education.” General Mills is offering customers an opportunity to save money while supporting their local schools through the “Box Tops for Education” promotion. See store displays and high-value coupons for participating General Mills brands. This campaign is ongoing throughout the year.
About DeCA: The Defense Commissary Agency operates a worldwide chain of commissaries providing groceries to military personnel, retirees and their families in a safe and secure shopping environment. Commissaries provide a military benefit, saving authorized patrons thousands of dollars annually on their purchases compared to similar products at commercial retailers. The discounted prices include a 5-percent surcharge, which covers the costs of building new commissaries and modernizing existing ones. A core military family support element, and a valued part of military pay and benefits, commissaries contribute to family readiness, enhance the quality of life for America’s military and their families, and help recruit and retain the best and brightest men and women to serve their country.